Minneapolis Meeting Rooms
Put yourself in the hands of the meeting professionals at Hyatt Regency Minneapolis for your next function. Relax knowing our hotel offers an expert staff, creative planners, state-of-the-art equipment, and exquisite catering services with Personal Preference Dining®. Our perfectly located hotel is close to the convention center- conveniently situated on Nicollet Mall - so whether you’re hosting an industry conference or a social gathering, you’ll find this supreme location a perfect choice for your gathering.
Take advantage of all we provide, including:
- 105,000 square feet of newly transformed facilities, including four ballrooms and 34 meeting rooms
- Ground-floor 30,000 square foot exhibition hall offers a separate street entrance and is located adjacent to the Nicollet Grand Ballroom
- Separate registration area, coatroom and restrooms help make things run smoothly
- Experienced meeting and event planners on staff, to assist you in all aspects
- Innovative, delicious catering for everything from coffee breaks to elaborate banquets including Personal Preference Dining®
- 24-hour Business Center and Wi-Fi, to ensure productivity throughout your event
- Revitalizing on-property activities, including our inviting indoor heated pool and 32,000 square foot 24-hour StayFit™ gym with basketball court
- Ideal downtown location on Nicollet Mall near the convention center, as well as many local attractions including Mall of America, Loring Theater, Eat Street and Target Field
- Distinctive restaurants and lounges ranging from fine dining to deli
- 645 spacious guestrooms – inclusive of 50 suites, with stunning views and ultra-comfortable Hyatt Grand Beds™
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment, and 100V single-phase and 220V single-phase electricity.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis offers a complete range of today’s cutting-edge audio and visual equipment to help make your meeting at our hotel all it can be. The expert staff of PSAV – the official vendor for Hyatt Regency Minneapolis – is on hand to help turn an everyday meeting into an extraordinary event.
PSAV offers a variety of services, including:
- Expert onsite staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive selection of high-tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, multi-image presentations and computer data projection
- Webcasting and archiving of all your meeting presentations
- Exhibit displays and set design with flat screen and plasma monitors
- Computers and networking capabilities, such as
- Lighting and special effects, including concert sound systems
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay in line
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
Ask your Meeting Planner for more details, or contact PSAV directly via telephone at 612 343 4018.